Evening Thoughts

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Prepare for the moving bits ... may appear as chitz and chat ... rubble from the struggle to escape the rigid structure ?

Who should get out more ...

Possibly poor understanding without adequate digs? It as mire thing Jae ... like grits wearing away ... hen they're gone ... dune ...

Poor understanding due to your regular habit of babbling Luce. Here's hoping that someday soon that gets raptured.

Poor understanding due to your regular habit of babbling Luce. Here's hoping that someday soon that gets raptured.

Jae you've been told a number of times to ignore deeper stuff ... too much mire for the perfectly superficial! You wouldn't have been dumped out of heaven unless some dark force wished you to learn something of the dirt and gritty parts of life ... respect the dark formless void ... a simple rule from a book demanding KISS 'n up to ... Vatica Nous!

Reconsider your foul attributes of mode ! Causes rifts and splattering in other dimensions ... and God is reputed to have a broad-based tongue and understands much more than the limited mortal type moralizes upon ... no upstanding ET IHC!

Baffling rites of how some do without ...

Jae you've been told a number of times to ignore deeper stuff ... too much mire for the perfectly superficial! You wouldn't have been dumped out of heaven unless some dark force wished you to learn something of the dirt and gritty parts of life ... respect the dark formless void ... a simple rule from a book demanding KISS 'n up to ... Vatica Nous!

Reconsider your foul attributes of mode ! Causes rifts and splattering in other dimensions ... and God is reputed to have a broad-based tongue and understands much more than the limited mortal type moralizes upon ... no upstanding ET IHC!

Baffling rites of how some do without ...

I haven't been dumped out of heaven Luce. I'm a baptized child of the King.

I haven't been dumped out of heaven Luce. I'm a baptized child of the King.

Powerful statements detract from humour, humility, justice and balance of looking at the 1st and 2nd person from another perspective ... beyond the hard points? Piously stanched and plugged full ...

To each their own, I guess. I prefer to focus on how I can help people to change for the better.

Then there's the much more solid theory that the only person one can change is oneself.

And whatever it is you're trying to do, Jae, you need to re-think it. If anything, a 'normal' reaction to you is advanced irritability.

Then there's the much more solid theory that the only person one can change is oneself.

And whatever it is you're trying to do, Jae, you need to re-think it. If anything, a 'normal' reaction to you is advanced irritability.

Think is unthunk of in solid edifices that cannot do the pilgrimage with the leaving folks ... moving things creep the fixated out!

One can only change oneself, I agree, but we can encourage others toward positive change. There was no need for your latter comment Bette.

Many people would like to see changes. Few people would want to go through the transitions.

Yes and encouraging positive change sometimes happens over and over and over.......

Self help is a baffling wall to get through ... approaching Planck's Complexity ... those on the alternate side as opposition to cooperating scheme ... mist the who point as too foggy ... thus Evening Vespers!

God rest you all chaotic gentlemen ... disturbed or just chaotic? It all goes round and then down the hollow thingy ... tubal cane? Last straws ...

And God said, 'Pancakes??? Whose bright idea was that??? I never said anything about pancakes!!!'
'Oh, with maple syrup? REAL maple syrup?'
'Well, alrighty, then. Carry on.'

MUST be REAL syrup! But we're having pasta for supper tonight - no pancakes here. I wonder if the Pope in Italy has pancakes on Shrove Tuesday?

Back