What Legacy Does Trump Leave?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Only one thing to remember in the dark game ... it is always the other guys fault no matter what side of the crack your high on ... so many high on fixed iteas when all indications are that gods are mobile ... they come and go at ease and leave things in peculiar spots! Whysilly said ...

Instead of being quiet about polle nation ... thus splits!

That video makes complete sense considering that blacks/ minorities are more likely to be profiled, having an ID could be life saving.
The following article seems to be quoting another research. I think, if one gets into illegal residents, refugees etc IDs, language come into play.
However, voting right in the US are probably requiring citizenship? And citizenship would likely require knowledge of language. However, the “ matching” name requirement could certainly be some of a factor with minorities, as it is very likely that complicated spelling will lead to mistakes, keeping people from voting. The question then is how difficult is it to have these mistakes corrected.
I would think that the fact that Obama got elected speaks for the black population having a greater part in that and therefore contributing to his victory. And as allways ,issues are more complicated that that.
I would have wished that the interviewer in that video also had asked the black people why they think black people/ minorities don’t vote.

"Who doesn't have a driver's license? The young, the poor, the disabled, the elderly." - BetteTheRed

Asked and answered two short sentences.(y)

Stretched a bit wider under the banner of the Poor People’s Campaign:

1. We rise to demand that the 140 million poor and low-income people in our nation — from every race, creed, color, sexuality and place — are no longer ignored, dismissed or pushed to the margins of our political and social agenda.
  2. We rise not as left or right, Democrat or Republican, but as a moral fusion movement to build power, build moral activism, build voter participation, and we won’t be silent any more!
  3. We rise to change the moral narrative and demand that the interlocking injustices of systemic racism, poverty, ecological devastation, the war economy/militarism and the distorted moral narrative of religious nationalism all be ended.
  4. We rise to challenge the lie of scarcity in the midst of abundance.
  5. We rise to lift the voices and faces of poor and low-income Americans and their moral allies with a new vision of love, justice, and truth for America that says poverty can be abolished and change can come.

Noice to "see" yas again, Pontifex Geronimo 13

*bounces*

The humour level has been down a bit lately

Some of the Woke allies have been taking their role in Dismantling a tad too solemnly...

(I didn't know Satan can work on so many different levels...what a talent stack!)

Ach, I remember the good ol days. Geo, you, consumingfire, crazyheart, Pilgrim's Progress, all engaged in good laughter :3

Last edited:
Is aborting Trumpism as tri umph a mute condition? What is the UMph ...? Something like OHM and resistant to learning any mores ... thus dense!

Seems popular because of some over rode in emotional conned text! Rode is above the character at the bottom ...

"Who doesn't have a driver's license? The young, the poor, the disabled, the elderly." - BetteTheRed

Asked and answered two short sentences.(y)

Stretched a bit wider under the banner of the Poor People’s Campaign:

1. We rise to demand that the 140 million poor and low-income people in our nation — from every race, creed, color, sexuality and place — are no longer ignored, dismissed or pushed to the margins of our political and social agenda.
  2. We rise not as left or right, Democrat or Republican, but as a moral fusion movement to build power, build moral activism, build voter participation, and we won’t be silent any more!
  3. We rise to change the moral narrative and demand that the interlocking injustices of systemic racism, poverty, ecological devastation, the war economy/militarism and the distorted moral narrative of religious nationalism all be ended.
  4. We rise to challenge the lie of scarcity in the midst of abundance.
  5. We rise to lift the voices and faces of poor and low-income Americans and their moral allies with a new vision of love, justice, and truth for America that says poverty can be abolished and change can come.
Amen

I love #4

We human beings have accomplished many many great things. We are, after all, part of Nature and Nature is endlessly creative :3

(I still boggle when we human beings, globally for the first time in recorded history, had the most poor on the planet as a minority.)

"Here is something new from outside the bubble." Pontifex Geronimo 13

Hopi Prophecy is more my cup of tea.

Hopi call Donald Trump a “tsuku.” It’s a Hopi word for “clown.” To them clowns are sacred.

In Hopi summer ceremony clowns do everything backwards, or in the most illogical or difficult way possible. They also make fun of people - especially locals who’ve been the subject of well-deserved gossip of late. And they chase after women - especially non-Native ones who arrive dressed more for a day at the beach than a sacred ceremony. They even tease the katsina spirits in ways that no other tribe member would dare.

Through their antics, questionable behavior is revealed and, usually, changed.

On Hopi, once the clowns leave the plaza, the katsinas dance and sing sacred songs to fix whatever ails that particular village or the tribe as a whole, to heal the wounds the clowns reveal.

Right now, we’re still searching for that someone or something that will let that healing begin.

The wound is still raw. We’re still angry, both sides insisting that we have been wronged.

The other side of the philosophical/political/religious/sociological wall feels just as righteously right as we all do.

Christians have a killer role model. It’s really, really hard to walk in His sandals.

Gathered from a post on Medium.

About ALL of Us by
Cynthia Dagnal-Myron

Last edited:
"Here is something new from outside the bubble." Pontifex Geronimo 13

Hopi Prophecy is more my cup of tea.

Hopi call Donald Trump a “tsuku.” It’s a Hopi word for “clown.” To them clowns are sacred.

In Hopi summer ceremony clowns do everything backwards, or in the most illogical or difficult way possible. They also make fun of people - especially locals who’ve been the subject of well-deserved gossip of late. And they chase after women - especially non-Native ones who arrive dressed more for a day at the beach than a sacred ceremony. They even tease the katsina spirits in ways that no other tribe member would dare.

Through their antics, questionable behavior is revealed and, usually, changed.

On Hopi, once the clowns leave the plaza, the katsinas dance and sing sacred songs to fix whatever ails that particular village or the tribe as a whole, to heal the wounds the clowns reveal.

Right now, we’re still searching for that someone or something that will let that healing begin.

The wound is still raw. We’re still angry, both sides insisting that we have been wronged.

The other side of the philosophical/political/religious/sociological wall feels just as righteously right as we all do.

Christians have a killer role model. It’s really, really hard to walk in His sandals.

Gathered from a post on Medium.

About ALL of Us by
Cynthia Dagnal-Myron

Bring on the clowns takes on a whole different perspective ... then can ordinary people see perspective and depth?

Bring on the clowns takes on a whole different perspective ... then can ordinary people see perspective and depth? - Luce NDs

I am all for asking weird questions no matter how beyond the pale, and for considering all models and prophecies and belief systems. I also remind myself often to consider Godelian Incompleteness. If my mind can comprehend it, it is likely not all that there is to know.

Bring on the clowns takes on a whole different perspective ... then can ordinary people see perspective and depth? - Luce NDs

I am all for asking weird questions no matter how beyond the pale, and for considering all models and prophecies and belief systems. I also remind myself often to consider Godelian Incompleteness. If my mind can comprehend it, it is likely not all that there is to know.

Then there is the ultimate completeness ... we are not well developed enough for that ... yet! It may be coming and some are fit for recycle ... can people really see things that differ or are divers? Emotions rise and you know what the opposition does ... the emotional questions stillness and such! That's just laz- EI!

Motive? We don't know ...

Is Boris Johnson a gestalt to Trumpism?

He is declaring an advantage to a second term ... for the vastly disorderly in the alternate twist ... diabolically cranked? Is there a Diablo? Snort's ...

Yet many are blind TU it ...

Is there anything relative between Trump and the freedom of evil in America, as one might chose to apprehend the demon that causes anxiety in many that deny they have any cognizance of such objects of affection? Thus MS apprehension of the object of desire in a sacred chest? Pan's Door?

There's something to get into ... the impetus for kle ptomaine toxicity ... some say clai as an extension of clause ... thus the potter's little brown jar ...

Some of the vegetable extracts there as tiny essence (tincture) are potent ... like epinephrine exchanged in context of engorged organs ... swelled tete 's as hedonic ... how to make jerks out of the subject matter ... that is released of prez thought ... Franc expression of prima facia gone awry ... and the mask drops as if asleep before the bench. Tells yah something ... well some folks anyway! Some are totally misapprehended and do not grasp! Un confined regarding anything ... thus nothing remains ... nothing is much argued over as to whether it exists or means non-existence ... kind 've beyond us as it took off ... like a bubble! When these bust a dribble splatters ... NA circulates! Pole a'nation? Yup that'll divide eM ... vast opposed opinions because of positions applied ...

Sometimes only observed in BPD from the frontier (out where)!

Last edited:
Back