So, what are you listening to these days?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

This is all I'll say on the matter. We have a member named Hilary. It was reported as an attack. We've discussed this and this was the decision we made. Mind your manners and everything will be fine.

Getting Hilary confused with Hillary was a mistake. I've apologized.

Others have said vile things against/about/to me lately. You haven't warned them. Why the double standard.

Jae said:
Thanks John. That's how I meant it. Sorry, my 'l,' 'll' confusion.

Don't thank me.

I'm not confident that it was such an honest mistake.

I am more concerned with the reputation of the Council for fairness.

Your reputation, which you are more successful in sinking than redeeming, is beyond any concern I can muster at this point.

Why would I waste any time caring when you clearly do not?

Your reputation, which you are more successful in sinking than redeeming, is beyond any concern I can muster at this point.

Don't know what you're speaking of there John. Good day.

May I please have my thread back? You can always discuss this in Council News & Business, you know.

On topic, not really listening to anything right this minute, but will probably have Randy Bachman on tonight when I do the dishes.

Don't thank me.

I'm not confident that it was such an honest mistake.

I am more concerned with the reputation of the Council for fairness.

You'll note the dipping into: "I don't know about that!" What we don't know is a'more dangerous than those that believe they know but don't as misty intellect!

Most recently I've been listening to a few CD's form a local musician, named Dale Butler. Not likely well-known outside of this area, but quite talented.

Growing up my parents liked to do road trips
In our VW microbus
70s Orange
Gas Heater
Stick Shift the length of Trump's nose

Since this was before the age of streaming video n pods...and we'd often be out of radio range
My parents would make mix tapes

There was one artist who I had forgotten the name of
But when surfin yootoobie the other moment

I discovered Him again

And was hit with a solid dose of Nostalgia

His name is Hagood Hardy and his music evokes tme rolling wheat in the prairies n hootenannies and sharing food at those family gatherings where the town's pop doubles because of the event

Not for everyone of course

Reactions: Jae
Growing up my parents liked to do road trips
In our VW microbus
70s Orange
Gas Heater
Stick Shift the length of Trump's nose

Since this was before the age of streaming video n pods...and we'd often be out of radio range
My parents would make mix tapes

There was one artist who I had forgotten the name of
But when surfin yootoobie the other moment

I discovered Him again

And was hit with a solid dose of Nostalgia

His name is Hagood Hardy and his music evokes tme rolling wheat in the prairies n hootenannies and sharing food at those family gatherings where the town's pop doubles because of the event

Not for everyone of course

Listened to this in my aunt's apartment on 8-track.

Listened to a lot of Hagood Hardy back in the day. Haven't listened to him in a while though. Must Google to see if he is still around.

The other, similar, pianist is Frank Mills. I found out he was still touring when @BethAnne talked about seeing him in Last Post a while ago.

Dad had an eight track connected up to the stereo in our living room back in the seventies. My favorite of the tapes he had was an Irish Rovers compilation. Haven't seen an eight track tape or machine since the eighties, I don't think.

Listened to a lot of Hagood Hardy back in the day. Haven't listened to him in a while though. Must Google to see if he is still around.

The other, similar, pianist is Frank Mills. I found out he was still touring when @BethAnne talked about seeing him in Last Post a while ago.

Dad had an eight track connected up to the stereo in our living room back in the seventies. My favorite of the tapes he had was an Irish Rovers compilation. Haven't seen an eight track tape or machine since the eighties, I don't think.
Mmm

Music Box Dancer
Such memories
Ty

Back