Seeler News

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Words cannot do justice to the love and light and wisdom Seeler has brought to our little community. I am saddened that the pandemic prevented my planned trip down East and that I will never get to enjoy her in person as I have on-line, and through personal correspondence. I will treasure my red hand-knitted woolen mitts, knitted by Maritime hands, from yarn dyed there, from sheep pastured there (and my signed copy of Ship's Boy in the Arctic).

Seeler, do greet all of our missing friends for us. Tell Crazyheart that her granddaughter is as amazing as ever and then wander off with her to find The Roofer, give YJNK a big hug, honk George's nose, etc.

Seelerfamily, know that all of our love goes to her as she transitions, and to you, as you grieve.

Such sad news. A strong wonderful woman with a keen intelligence and enquiring mind. I remember meeting up with her and Mrs. Anteater for a meal. Strange that her son mentioned Crazyheart - my first thought was much the same........
I remember my Wondercafe years fondly, and I treasure many memories from that time in my life.

@Luce NDs posted the following in Room For All this morning:

As some may have not seen the post due to ignores here is the link

She will, indeed. Rest in peace, Seeler. Condolences to your family and friends.

As some may have not seen the post due to ignores here is the link

thanks

Self is sometimes soul and thus the IHCy nature of a sol that sticks ... some say we should know the sol as it is distributed!

Back