An offering: Give Thanks This Day

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Today

I am greatful for running into T and got invited into coffee (ca$h only, please) and more and more people came in and talked aboot a lot of things...even things that might be conspiratorial...mua ha ha...

Even got to have, for the first time ever, huckleberry bundt cake with whipped cream and creme cheese icing

Finally found some makeup here. Natural orangey/peach lipgloss and plum nail polish. More fun :3

Today

I am greatful for running into T and got invited into coffee (ca$h only, please) and more and more people came in and talked aboot a lot of things...even things that might be conspiratorial...mua ha ha...

Even got to have, for the first time ever, huckleberry bundt cake with whipped cream and creme cheese icing

Finally found some makeup here. Natural orangey/peach lipgloss and plum nail polish. More fun :3

How well are you plumping up? If heaven is on the other end of a wormhole ... you are in danger of not fitting! Now in which apple is the wormhole???

How well are you plumping up? If heaven is on the other end of a wormhole ... you are in danger of not fitting! Now in which apple is the wormhole???
i burned it all off on my bike ride today
9 km
even went through 66.6 odometer *waggles eyebrows*
*looks at @unsafe *
*proffers a cookie. non fattening of course*

What is unsafe to observe? One should be informed on things of threat ... like telling you they know it all when that is unlikely from a fixed position (edifice)?

Thus we move on as life is just one step ... in a large spiral ... that should stir the fixated and pious righteous 'n ess ... ess being a type of nuance!

Had a flash back to the Jesus Incident when Ship explained proper worship was loving relationships with others including those who are immensely different from us. Sharing in unplanned coffee get togethers and sharing fabulous food seems like proper worship of the Holy Mystery.

Kohl 'd as nun ditty I've ever observed in scientific perspective ... them being out there as distraction?

Id'll pass 'r pause ...

During my swim today

Got to see two Canadians coming in for a landing

Even though I didn't have my glasses on

I could see you

Mere feet from me

Flying by

Landing gear extended :3

Honking and honking

One of you looked substantially bigger than the other

What an experience

Thank you

Amen

Yeesh, thought you were swimming in front of an airport at first. Which, admittedly, is a thing on St. Maarten (planes come in right over a popular beach).

Thankful that I have found a workplace and employer that I am happy in, believe in, and can retire from satisfied that I made a difference for at least some people.

Being compensated fairly is something ... a great number experience labor differently ... consider the 98% ruse ...

Resembles an Isis buoyancy ... so much below the surface ... composed?

Today I am greatful for seeing two Canadians, this time not flying right at me but farther to the side, honking all the time, while I got to see them land from the side this time, seeing how their landing gear interacted with the water

Goddess is Great

Amen

Today I give thanks to the lady sunbathing at the lake today in a bikini (yes, 21 degrees today) whose dog I tried to see but who ran away (who is this strange lady?? RUN!!! COOTIES!!!!!) later we ran into each other and we tried to encourage her shy dog to come up to me. I even proffered her a treat. No luck. She did eat it when I put it on the ground

Today I am thankful for the fact that I befriended a stranger several years back. This stranger lives on our street, has a very different background and lifestyle, but is a good person. You can just tell, can't you? He had a horrific accident as a child which has left him handicapped, and he is looking into whether or not he has beginning Parkinson's. He is so upbeat and positive about life despite his hardships. He and his girlfriend are coming to supper sometime soon.

Back