Wondercafe2 is now 2.2!

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Mendalla

Happy headbanging ape!!
Pronouns
He/Him/His
The upgrade to Xenforo 2.2 has been completed. While it will take me some time to activate and configure some of these new features, here are links to all the Coming Soon threads that describe them. If something isn't working yet, just try again later.

Stuff that should be working now or very soon (bolded items are done):
  • Username changes
  • Profile banners
  • Giphy
  • New editor
Stuff that should come soon:
  • Question threads (need to change forum settings to add them to the forums)
  • Suggestion threads (will be creating a "Suggestion box" forum using them)
Stuff that needs some time:
  • Article forum (a Coming Soon on this is ... well ... coming soon)

Last edited:
Giphy is now enabled.

The Rock Applause GIF

I hope people will not use those giphys all the time, that constant movement annoys me terribly, its like a lightbulb that keeps blinking and one wishes that someone comes to repair it really quickly

I hope people will not use those giphys all the time, that constant movement annoys me terribly, its like a lightbulb that keeps blinking and one wishes that someone comes to repair it really quickly

Yeah, they are best used sparingly. Some sites (e.g. Twitter) actually let you pause them.

Santa Paws with clause ... darker expressions due to sooty revelations! De neigh 'đ riders?

Read on deeper beyond the faci ... Carries' Well! LIke currie ... some like it haught ...

I will look at the button bar setup later. May need to move the emoji button on the mobile one.

@Kimmio Laughterlove I moved the emoji button to be first in its section on the small and extra small toolbars, which are the one used on phones. You may need to refresh.

If that doesn't work, let me know what browser you are using. I may have to take it up over on Xenforo.

I have an emoji button but no emojis come up when I press it. Also, still don't see a gif button @Mendalla. Nothing happens when I press any of the buttons.

You don't see the GIF button because you're on a phone. Each section can only display two buttons on that size screen. My Galaxy is the same.

As for the buttons not working, I wonder if you're the BB Code mode (which is for more advanced, technical users). I know I sometimes get stuck in that mode. Look for a button that looks like this: [ ] and tap it, then try other buttons. It should be in the last three dot sub-bar.

Back