Verifying Authority

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

All the usual + United Future and Guest Speakers (although there are no threads) + Tips & Techs and Council News

Can you see my birthdate? I should have set it to be hidden. Oops, posting too soon, I got an error message.

And I can edit!

Last edited:
perfect, that means the "council" forums for admin/moderators is hidden to registered users.
Did you notice how I tagged you into this thread?

Oh, I just noticed the go to first unread button. I love that feature! I haven't noticed it on any other forums I use.

I just turned off the email feature. A few places to look for that one though, it's under preferences and not alert preferences.

Right, there is one piece, I think under alert. We can also set the default to be not send email, if I remember correctly. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Ok, bed time for me soon.

I like the privacy setting options. Lurkers can't see my profile if I don't want them to :)

It has a lot of flexibility.
My sense is that a list of things for folks to consider would be good in a FAQ. Things that are important to some will not be important to others.

It has a lot of flexibility.
My sense is that a list of things for folks to consider would be good in a FAQ. Things that are important to some will not be important to others.
Is that something that can be started on, or should I wait until we've played awhile? Not that I will do it tonight anyway :)

I think you already are doing it. I would recommend that you & Alex keep finding stuff playing, etc. Then start a thread and summarize what you feel is important. Eventually, we can turn such a thread into a "sticky thread" that is always front & centre. It may also be featured in the "news" page on the front page

Back