TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Don't celebrate yet. We don't know what the report says. And it's only one investigation. Mueller did indict dozens of people in Trump's circle already. There are several other investigations still pending for several other reasons.

I think he quit before he was fired, and passed unfinished business on to other jurisdictions.

I have no apologies.

There's no need for you to apologize. But there are one hell of a lot of Christians - and their leaders - who should be apologizing. The British Empire was a lot worse than Hitler's Naziism. That's not an exaggeration. The U.S. is now actively engaged in starving the children of Yemen to death. Heard anything from the pulpit about that? Latin America is held by American power to be bled dry by American billionaires - just as the British used their empire for their billionaires. In general, the Christian churches have ignored 2000 years of evil. Where were the churches when their 'splendid lads' raped and murdered hundreds of thousands of women in Iraq? They're always quick on the mark to bless our troops as they go. But I have never heard of any Christian church in any country that raised the question of their killing. The Christians of Canada happily sent troops to an illegal war in Afghanistan - and Algeria for bombing, and to help train killers in Syria. And the churches happily played along - even tossing in prayers for our killing. What has the church had to say about our (western) killing of twenty million people? About the slaughter of 200,000 Maya - by the devout George Bush Sr.?

Sorry. Our churches cannot turn a blind eye to the killing and suffering of millions - and still call themselves Christian. In matters of war, Christians have almost always closed their Bibles, and raised their voices in praise of 'our side'.

In the years of British Empire, the churches never gave a damn about those who suffered from the British wars that killed over 300,000,000 people. And when clergy looked out of the suffering, poverty, hopeless lives and early death of the working class (including 6 year old children) who lived in slums that were the worst in Europe, the churches - at best - offered small bits of stale bread. The churches of the American Empire (which includes Canada) have behaved in much the same way.

The churches have been a leading partner in the brutality of the rich and greedy.

Sorry. Our churches cannot turn a blind eye to the killing and suffering of millions - and still call themselves Christian.
Not only can and do they call themselves Christians - they justify the killing and suffering - eyes wide open - in the name of the god that is on their side!

Trump and Sanders Huckabee are lying (big surprise). The report didn't exonerate Trump. That's not what Mueller said! it obviously left some things in question. Mueller said Trump was by no means exonerated! It was out of his scope to lay more charges if they are not directly related to Russia. Mueller passed cases over to the SDNY, that can still be prosecuted.

Trump and Sanders Huckabee are lying (big surprise). The report didn't exonerate Trump. That's not what Mueller said! it obviously left some things in question. Mueller said Trump was by no means exonerated! It was out of his scope to lay more charges if they are not directly related to Russia. Mueller passed cases over to the SDNY, that can still be prosecuted.
maybe you should read the whole report and understand why Muller said that. Basically Muller is supposed to be totally neutral so what the report says is that the report does not exonerate Trump nore does it make him guilty ,, all it says is I found absolutely NOTHING.

That is what you call an unbiased report but of course CNN is reporting it the other way around why because they're a bunch of con artist who want the Democrats in Power and they're conning you and all the people who hate Trump.

The Democrats started this con job and they will continue with it because the elections are coming up

Mueller did find that Russia interfered in 2016 but not enough indisputable evidence that Trump's team colluded. Okay. Fair enough.

it doesn't say "I found absolutely NOTHING." It says the report doesn't exonerate him for obstruction of justice. It says that facts were presented on both sides, and the Special Council decided "not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgement." He handed it over to Barr and Rosenstein and the other branches of government to make decisions.

There are several ongoing investigations involving financial crimes that are spin offs of Mueller's investigation that are not in his jurisdiction because they have nothing to do with Russia. Any potential crimes involving Trump directly will probably not be within the reach of his own pardon powers and of biased loyalists Trump appointed . Mueller's not stupid. Even though...Trumpers like him right now because they think he exonerated Trump (...he didn't. He quit before he was fired and spread out investigations to other jurisdictions). A week ago they thought he was part of a deep state witch hunt conspiracy. Now they're going, "See! Mueller exonerated Trump!" Crazy nutters.

Mueller did find that Russia interfered in 2016 but not enough indisputable evidence that Trump's team colluded. Okay. Fair enough.

it doesn't say "I found absolutely NOTHING." It says the report doesn't exonerate him. It says that facts were presented on both sides, and the Special Council decided "not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgement." He handed it over to Barr and Rosenstein and the other branches of government to make decisions.

There are several ongoing investigations involving financial crimes that are spin offs of Mueller's investigation that are not in his jurisdiction because they have nothing to do with Russia. Any potential crimes involving Trump directly will probably not be within the reach of his own pardon powers and of biased loyalists Trump appointed . Mueller's not stupid. Even though...Trumpers like him right now because they think he exonerated Trump (...he didn't. He quit before he was fired and spread out investigations to other jurisdictions). A week ago they thought he was part of a deep state witch hunt conspiracy. Now they're going, "See! Mueller exonerated Trump!" Crazy nutters.
Okay whatever you think because that's what you wanted to read because your duped don't hold your breath on any findings

I read Barr's summary statements.
I can't believe you guys can't discern between what is truth and what is partisan games unbelievable believe what you will I'm not interested in getting into a political debate trust me they're going to find nothing zero they already have nothing

I can't believe you guys can't discern between what is truth and what is partisan games unbelievable believe what you will I'm not interested in getting into a political debate trust me they're going to find nothing zero they already have nothing
Trump and Sanders-Huckabee already lied about it, though! They lied. It might seem like a small thing to you, but the report does not exonerate Trump! Trump has lied publicly over 9000 times since he's been in office.

Why do you like Trump? @blackbelt1961
That would be another topic but the topic here is not whether you like Trump or whether you hate Trump the topic is supposed to be what is the truth. But because people like you who hate Trump so much that you want the collusion to be true you need it to be true , are totally one-hundred-percent bias that you don't see what the Democrats are doing you don't see what they're doing to Trump because they want to grab power back and you didn't see what they did to Kavanaugh they're not being politicians they're being evil

He didn't find any evidence of collusion (which is not a crime anyway, Trump said).

Trump is neither exonerated nor is he being charged with obstruction of justice.

There are several ongoing cases of financial crimes going through the SDNY. It doesn't end with the Mueller report.

Oh, and the Dems might subpoena Mueller to testify before Congress, to get a fuller picture straight from the horse's mouth. Barr was sure scant on details, with what he summarized about the Mueller report.

Back