TRUDEAU - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Who best controls government bureaucracy better than monarchy, empires and capital mercenaries?

Bureaucracy is thus muzzled by powers that evade ... common sentient ... sometimes known as homo sapient when in dissonance?

Hell rising events ... femme fatale approaches ... in a hollowed out robe ... its a grand myth (these are unreal but appear to have transient character).

Ephemera drifting in and out of virtue AL imagery ... spooky to those prone to the greatest paranoia ... fear alone? It can come back at you if posed to authority on happiness ... no bothers about anything and everything ... alternate obscurity????

I encountered two cases of bothersome application of hostility this past week and one attempted to rush me off the face of the earth ... true, dare and consequence ... knowledge is destructive to great volition! We are decreed not to state this open and free thus the confinement in word(s) ... they're stuff of depth ... stand down personified?

Governments do not like public broadcasters that serve the public instead of the government.
Really, I think CBC should be an independent non-profit like PBS/NPR and then just get grants through some kind of public broadcasting act. Replace commercials with fundraisers and sponsorships just like they do. The PBS model produces much better product and serves the public better, IMHO.

Will publicized private sources overrun it? Consider the media in NB being bought out by an Upper Canada power as some private Maritime power spreads westward ...

Evil is among us ... out of sight! We've been directed to be blind to it and mute ... and read nothing into it! Therein the jousting's ... the unconscious side finds its dissonant state ... pyretic Nick's ... similar to cosmic pyro technique? St Ella 'r ...

A message from your Sponsor

This will be fun

This mighta worked lol

Canada, long may you reign...maple syrup, Spruce Beer, and laughter

Back