Room For All

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

I am on the fence about this. He has his own office in NS and did a bit of advertising at the end. But- after he made people do and say things they would never do in “normal state”, I really wouldn’t trust him with my unconsciousness. He asked people to tell him something that put them on Santa’s naughty list. Most things were fairly harmless, but one guy admitted to a hit and run in the Canadian tire parking lot in 2021….
He also made people think that they have lost their nipples and run through the audience to ask people if they have them. It’s a bit scary to think how one can be manipulated.
He send the volunteers home with a positive affirmation- to think about a goal and every time they see the colour red, they feel affirmed to follow that goal. I am wondering how long this will take to wear off? Also, a broad task like that could carry risks with it. Imagine someone’s goal is to sleep with his bosses wife- wouldn’t really want that to be reinforced….
It was very clear how differently people are able to be hypnotized and act it out. He started with about 20 people and sorted about half of them out as he went along. He also asked the audience to notify him if someone in the audience gets hypnotized also, so he can wake them up. I was wondering about that.

Remember LGK and his talk about dealing with the great unconscious item of concern? Ruag Eire???? Carpet burns ...

Some neuro psycho incidents are good some bad to spread the load throughout the entire aware cosmos. The very concept splits the field of psychology into sad psi's and mute portions ... so it is at best half discussed ... the other half fears what will be exposed of their volition.

They all want to lead so bad they shove all alternate sense down a rabbit hole ... the virtue of losing? Then your gone ... out of the focus ...

As Shakespeare declared ... more goes on off, or backstage ... Fanny's bate ... another profound metaphor! Like a man prepared to lie in an open court ... the most brilliant idea ... deserves some kind of a legend to be constructed about it, with a lighter and a darker side so you can look into it ... the alternate side!

On one you can't see and the other dumfounded by the flash ...

Good morning! Happy 2nd Advent! From decorating to home repairs, Christmas dogs to weather to hypnotism, we do cover a lot of ground. The Coffee Cart is up and running, with fresh coffee and hot tea water, and plenty og comfy seats around, to chat and support and find community. All are welcome, c'mon in!
C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

Imagine divine ground of diversity ... schizoid? Thus this side (facet) remains out of sight ... out of mind ...

It slides around unseen ... the brain is a slick place to house emotional intelligence ...

Good morning. Another rainy day here. Hopefully the water tables are being replenished after the record drought we had in three summer.

The baby who was the subject of Amber Alert yesterday was found and is safe.

We will be going to my sister's choir concert this afternoon. It should be a good afternoon.

Imagine someone’s goal is to sleep with his bosses wife- wouldn’t really want that to be reinforced….
LOL. If that's their goal, someone needs to get a life, me thinks. Plenty of safer ways to screw around, it seems to me.

I am on the fence about this. He has his own office in NS and did a bit of advertising at the end. But- after he made people do and say things they would never do in “normal state”, I really wouldn’t trust him with my unconsciousness. He asked people to tell him something that put them on Santa’s naughty list. Most things were fairly harmless, but one guy admitted to a hit and run in the Canadian tire parking lot in 2021….
He also made people think that they have lost their nipples and run through the audience to ask people if they have them. It’s a bit scary to think how one can be manipulated.
He send the volunteers home with a positive affirmation- to think about a goal and every time they see the colour red, they feel affirmed to follow that goal. I am wondering how long this will take to wear off? Also, a broad task like that could carry risks with it. Imagine someone’s goal is to sleep with his bosses wife- wouldn’t really want that to be reinforced….
It was very clear how differently people are able to be hypnotized and act it out. He started with about 20 people and sorted about half of them out as he went along. He also asked the audience to notify him if someone in the audience gets hypnotized also, so he can wake them up. I was wondering about that.
The night club dude I told you aboot tried to involve as many people as possible so he asked everyone who wanted to be hypnotized to come onto the dance floor then he, I figured this out much later, chose who was hypnotizable by telling us to hold our arms together and imagine them as metal, unbreakable and then he would walk around and try to break people's grasp and those he couldn't ended up as volunteers...he did more than I wrote aboot with them...

And that hit n run guy...eek...wouldn't that then entitle anyone who heard it to then be ethically and perhaps legally obligated to tell the police?

Hypnotism is so neat. Our imagination is very, very powerful :3

And like everything else, it has risks, and can be good, bad, or otherwise.

Ain't life awesome?

Tried out something new today

Took all my unused Christmas cards and made cards to anyone and put them in my Church (ohmy how I have grown...my church now from the church or the church i volunteer at) mail slots then told the congregants for those who arr bereft or haven't enuf Christmas cards, check those oot

an experiment

some of them were taken :3

Joy to the World

Christ is King

And looks really good in purple leather grrrrrowl! :3

I believe in hypnosis in terms of a relaxed state/'a trance'. Even with the word trance I'm a bit hesitant because definitions vary so widely.
I don't believe in it in terms of mind control though. Do people really believe they are a chicken or whatever? Nope. Is there something a little more to it than just playing along? Yes, I think it's possible for feelings of shame to be decreased in certain mindsets which hypnosis can help with.

The hit and run in a parking lot - what was he talking about? Something minor with a parked car?

I've seen multiple shows, the Stampede would have them running a few times a day every day on the Coca-Cola stage. I know one of the people who was chosen. When I had a retail job as a young adult one of my coworkers did entertainment hypnotism.

Good Monday morning! We gather round the Coffee Cart with thanks for a baby found, and various opinions on hypnotism and Christmas cards, and lots of other thoughts on lots of other subjects. Let us join in the camaraderie, find and offer support, and chat over virtual hot beverages of all kinds. There are some gingerbread figures and peppermint canes, too! All are welcome, come join in!

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

Imagine hypnotism and trauma being part of the neural system so a person could do evil and then deny it with stoicism ... a psychic disposal system?

Will and can this come back at a character ... so many poorly understood phenomena in common acceptance that it can't occur!

Some senator declared that Putin could not attack a NATO Nation ... is Putin copying Hitler, Napoleon and the Caesars? Nothing learned ... that's the principle ... Peter's as d' IHC goes rampant and none noticed ...

NB: Do not read intuit! Take a rest from intellectualism as the powers believe it evil ... hard shells as Ammon*ites! Ide A's ... hard tack ... do not say anything the secular gods would take as unappreciative of the wealthy ... Mammon? Such things disturb the stones ... Water Loo ... its beneath something or other ...

Light Regretful acknowledgement; i.e. Christian Apologetics!

Did you ever wonder about the implications are for bringing up something of alien intelligence in a society that has historically been led by an idealism that knowledge is painful and evil ... leading by some means to the conclusion that wisdom must be a catastrophe to a person of that quality ... wise?

Look what it has done to trump card opposition!

I am encouraged to apologize to all of WC2 for bringing foreign intelligence into a closed system, I was told that I was disrespectful of a shard of humanity that already was aware of the great powers ... all in their mind most likely! It is said that evil is among us no matter whether you are right or left inclined, wherever you wander someone will say your sentient is evil ... it's just the way it in in the secular portion of God's domain ... the essence of wisdom is out there to avoid enslavement to those practicing avarice ... the basis of how legends, myths and Fa Rae Tales develop.

Conclusion: Self learning is a painful process when in company of those preferring to deny self enlightenment ... a faint light on the secular horizon ...

It is said I should vanish to allow comfort to all others here ... except a sacred few! Gnostic faith is an essence that cannon be observed scientifically for here and now. Oblivion exists ... be cautious of God's Men in a secular environment ... they are counter to god's people in psyche, mind, soul triad! There they are upset or reciprocal ... like a facet in a black polished surface ... indeterminate? Is what we don't know an abstract? Hidden in inky expressions ... that's the word!

I shared some sophistication and complexity ... and it was simply turned down! Subtle that dude ...

Good morning. It seems to want to be sunny right now. The jury is still out. My sister's choir was awesome yesterday. We enjoyed dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant afterwards. We've had a busy few days so I'm kind of tired. Tomorrow will also be busy. One foot in front of the other....

Self Portrait Love GIF by xavieralopez

Good morning. It seems to want to be sunny right now. The jury is still out. My sister's choir was awesome yesterday. We enjoyed dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant afterwards. We've had a busy few days so I'm kind of tired. Tomorrow will also be busy. One foot in front of the other....

Self Portrait Love GIF by xavieralopez
pretty nails there :3

If a president of a large corporate entity is declared above any laws or inhibitions ... are they a god, or some kind of icon that we were told in one book should not be flattered? Thus balled up conditions ... like ball 'm sass ... challenging competition from the mute zones? Dim places ...

Secularly; if mortals cannot have this idealism would they create a stoned version? Thus brown j' aerd characters ... Æres!

A son is putting some lights around the living room window to make us look a bit more Christmassy. I have been thinking of setting out some decorations too. So far I haven't raked up the enthusiasm to dust some flat surfaces to put them on though.

Back