Room For All

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

I stopped into Marks after work to look for some good socks. The ones they had on sale were all acrylic. I still believe in part wool socks.
Marks used to have nice pure wool thermal socks in packs of three for years. I've noticed they don't carry them now. I keeping checking to see if they ever appear again, but it hasn't happened.

Marks used to have nice pure wool thermal socks in packs of three for years. I've noticed they don't carry them now. I keeping checking to see if they ever appear again, but it hasn't happened.
Yes, they still do have a pack that has mostly wool. I was hoping to get at least a bit off the price, but I didn’t, so I will monitor if there are better deals coming closer to Christmas.

Good morning! The season of Advent has begin. As shopping, or avoidance of shopping, music, spell check oddities, and many other subjects arise, we gather round the Coffee Cart for conversation, community and hot beverages. All is ready, come join in.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

Does powerful corruption turn best a ya'll into something animated as the breast of a metaphor?

Could be mortal and not long lasting! Even the essence of the hills comes down ... depends on the organization and where it descends! It may be a thought deterred from higher function and thus hyperbole ... reflection from the hollo ...

Thus sol is encouraged to move ...

Good morning! Happy Monday! Today is Cyber Monday, as Best Buy, Staples, TSC, and others have reminded me via email this morning. I think I can resist the temptations, at least for today. Anyway, if you find a great buy online, you can tell us about it here, over tea, coffee, etc. Come on inandjoin usa.

C(_)/ c\_/ c[_] c(_)

good morning all, I'm still here for Christmas. Something I didn't expect. After Christmas last year I went into a whirl of down sizing, I must of got too enthusiastic because somehow I am missing my paper copy of my advent symbols for my jesse tree.
Could somebody please see if they have a copy they could send me, or tell me where I could find it in the Wonder Cafe archives, surely it is floating around somewhere.
May you enjoy your prepperations for the coming of the light into the world.
(Typed by my helper).

good morning all, I'm still here for Christmas. Something I didn't expect. After Christmas last year I went into a whirl of down sizing, I must of got too enthusiastic because somehow I am missing my paper copy of my advent symbols for my jesse tree.
Could somebody please see if they have a copy they could send me, or tell me where I could find it in the Wonder Cafe archives, surely it is floating around somewhere.
May you enjoy your prepperations for the coming of the light into the world.
(Typed by my helper).
Hi, Seeler! Nice to see you. And your helper, too.

Here's the 2020 Jesse Tree thread, which was the last time you did a full Jesse Tree thread. Not sure if that gets you what you are after or not.

Jesse!!! In Arabic: ... I see ... and thus anon ... it comes, or is coming as they say ... we're not there yet? Once one becomes cognizant of what we are not coherent about ... it may come as a shock or a stroke of awareness ... it is out there across an arid stretch ... much abstract to be gotten first ... please gather!

Is that imagination or what? What the myth is for as a place to hide intellect from those not prone t lean towards knowledge, etc.? Thus some of us take the plunge ... alien nights out in the wilderness of M'N ... the Greek MU's! Said to be anonymous or isolated as independent comprehensible chits (bits)!

Left overs ... get what you can from the small things ...

Hi @Seeler it's awesome to see you. :love:

I'm starting the day in a sad mood. Today would have been my mother's 90th birthday. It was her brother who died recently. I'll get through this. I'm also knitting socks for three Christmas present. I'll finish the first sock of the second pair this morning then will start the second sock

Hi @Seeler it's awesome to see you. :love:

I'm starting the day in a sad mood. Today would have been my mother's 90th birthday. It was her brother who died recently. I'll get through this. I'm also knitting socks for three Christmas present. I'll finish the first sock of the second pair this morning then will start the second sock
Be kind to yourself today and cherish your memories.

Hi Seeler. Hope your weather is better than ours.

The snow is falling all around,
It falls on roof and tree,
It lands on cars and highways,
It even falls on me.

Apologies to someone - probably R. L. Stevenson

Hi, Seeler! Nice to see you. And your helper, too.

Here's the 2020 Jesse Tree thread, which was the last time you did a full Jesse Tree thread. Not sure if that gets you what you are after or not.

Thanks a million Mendella it worked perfectly. A burden off my mind.

Good morning! A wave to Seeler, and thanks to those who helped her find what she was looking for! Good to see you, Seeler! Also, remembering those who remember birthdays of those no longer among us, and others for whom memories of loved ones passed on stay with us. We gather in community and conversation around the coffee cart, where warm welcome and hot beverages await.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

A gray and cool day here today. It is a day between medical trips, so a day to do stuff at home from baking bread to starting our Christmas letter.

A gray and cool day here today.
Down here, too. Got my magic anti-SAD lamp going this morning. Not sure how much my periodic bouts of depression are SAD, though. I have them in the spring and summer too when there should be sufficient sunlight, esp. with our Southern exposure.

Back