posting photos

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

KayTheCurler

I know the instructions for doing this are on a table somewhere in WC2 - but I can't find them. I also can't get a photo to post (file too large ). Please can someone repeat the instructions
here??

There are a few ways to post a picture from the internet:
A) Sometimes copying and pasting directly works - use the standard methods for copying and pasting on your device
B) Right mouse click the picture you want and select 'Copy Image Location'
Click the image icon in the reply box (it is to the right of the smiley face)
Paste the image location in the popup box and click the red insert button.

To upload your own files:
Click the Upload a File red button. Find the appropriate file and click Open. Wait for the upload bar to reach 100% and then choose either the thumbnail or the full image.

To save the picture as a smaller file size (and lesser quality image) the options are going to depend on the programs you have. Paint is a common one, open it from that, and then go to save as and select a different file type. Going from a PNG to a JPEG or GIF should likely do the trick.

I don't do much with my saved photos, so others might have some other tricks.

My photos are in Photoshop Elements. I can easily send them from there to an email or FB etc. but not, it seems, to a forum. I saved to my desktop but WC2 says the file is too large - even though I saved a copy at low quality. I didn't think of copy and paste - I'll try that next. Thanks for explaining some of this!

I just had a message like that to Kay - I went back to the photo in my photo editor & found the "resize" option - I reduced it to 800 pixels, saved it & then it uploaded fine in the new size.

Does Wondercafe2 promise not to make photos we share public in the off chance that they might be a) embarrassing, b) offensive and potentially campaign ending?

Yes revjohn - we promise to keep all photos invisible! Members will need to use their superpowers to see them ... but they will be then erased from even their memories.

Kimmio - the menu bar is the same in conversations as it is for posting ... so I think you should be able to upload photos if they are not too large.

wanting to send cat photos to a member that's been away for awhile in case he needs cheering up. Photos of this guy, over there

<---

I don't think he'll be running for MP but maybe he should. :LOL:

C
Kimmio - the menu bar is the same in conversations as it is for posting ... so I think you should be able to upload photos if they are not too large.
i have tried but for sending mail I need a link. It only works to change my profile pic I think. I'll try here.

No, I need a URL from my i-devices. It works from a pc though right? Why not other devices?

can you just copy the photo (make it smaller first) then paste it directly - rather than using the 'insert picture' method?

Is the "I" device anti catty and thus suffers catharsis? Sort of like a cat shower!

At our 50 th HS reunion this past weekend ... one member had a picture of a cat shower ... a strange large tongue attached to the bathroom Wahl ... just to allow a licking to any person with those sic tendencies ... to get every bit of fuzz in place ...

Is the "I" device anti catty and thus suffers catharsis? Sort of like a cat shower!

At our 50 th HS reunion this past weekend ... one member had a picture of a cat shower ... a strange large tongue attached to the bathroom Wahl ... just to allow a licking to any person with those sic tendencies ... to get every bit of fuzz in place ...
It amaze me Luce data people are filled Ying iPad when Derek Urfa. Toll Ying iPhone when Derek Window Phone. Why don't dry choke to upgrade to watt butter.

Back