New toys

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Mendalla

Happy headbanging ape!!
Pronouns
He/Him/His
As I was probing around some threads in Xenforo's forums (run using Xenforo needless to say) I discovered that there are some "Hidden smileys". That is, not all the smileys that come with the system are actually displayed by default.

I've added this one already: :alien:

Still looking at what else is buried. May add a devil and a ninja.

I don't think there's one in the default set but I have a massive sheet of them that I'm thinking of uploading that might. Not planning to put them all up or anything, just use it now and then to get cool seasonal ones (for instance, I know it has a ghost for Hallowe'en) and that sort of thing.

As I was probing around some threads in Xenforo's forums (run using Xenforo needless to say) I discovered that there are some "Hidden smileys". That is, not all the smileys that come with the system are actually displayed by default.

I've added this one already: :alien:

Still looking at what else is buried. May add a devil and a ninja.

What else is available. How about an angel. How about a giant Japanese monster.

What else is available. How about an angel. How about a giant Japanese monster.

As I said to @Redbaron , there isn't much in the default set that we don't already have up, but I'm reviewing a much bigger collection. Don't want to go too crazy, though. An angel is one I like. The big sheet may have it. A bit surprised the default doesn't since it does have the other side.

Ninja has snuck in. :ninja:

Reactions: Jae
:alien: okay, when do I need an alien here on WC2?

:ninja: or a ninja for that matter?

But, hey, I am all for creative expression.

:alien: okay, when do I need an alien here on WC2?

:ninja: or a ninja for that matter?

But, hey, I am all for creative expression.

I'm weird enough to use the former and "ninja" on most forums is when someone sneaks in a response to a post while you're typing your response. So there's a point to them including them. As I said, these are actually on here already, just weren't visible by default for whatever reason so I figured we as well light them up.

I would use it if I, or someone else posted something weird or s-f'ish. You might see it a lot in pop culture or science threads.

What'sah phish ... unless adulte rated form as Cephas ... and then once seen tis gone ... like light information ... shocking as pho Tuns ... generates Wahls 've myth ... moaners and groaners on the roof ... unknowns had dhows ... vessels winging it in the dark seize ... secular fix? Some find it a hang-up ... baffles them in the need fro a break ... a'gape? The work of life is in flaming ... some say vain ... but not if used with great wisdom and discretion ... powerful men cannot stand creative expressions in public ... they have to possess it! Look at all the rye stuffing's of the Sis Teen chapel ... where someone was left standing ... stumped as thye didn't understand ... uneducated on improper discourse, intercourse in core poor real business ... the selling of soul?

Currency will do it ... pragmatically observed ... soul as homer on thought is eliminated ... a hand-up for free-wiles ... causes dark time ... and we seem prime for being screwed over again by totalitarianism when we appear to know little ...

What should we call this one? I used "Nerd" as a placeholder since they look a bit geeky but not sure that's really right. It reminds me of Scooter from The Muppets a bit.

:nerd:

No poop? Or eggplant? :p

No eggplant. The poop may be in the other set. I don't think the base set has it.

Or maybe it is but I won't put it up unless the rest of Council gangs up and forces me to because I hate poop emojis.:alien:

Hope this final one from the base set doesn't upset anyone. The :devil: made me do it.

(well final one unless someone can convince me we need fecal matter)

Back