Megaera Jarvis 1959-2021 ('Nutmeg' on WC)

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Delightful Life

M&M, Cascadian Lovers
Met due to an accident of circumstance online (when we first met she said I looked like Herman of the Hermits and during our first intimate moments she asked if I liked girls). Got handfasted. Then married in 2004. Wonderful ceremony, a mixture of her Christianity and my otherness (she called me her Heathen for the longest time). She had the most beautiful naturally multicoloured hair, was so super smart, good with languages (could figure out grammar of an unknown language), wonderfully protective of women (no matter who they were, she saw one in trouble and she would be there, helping them), very widely read (her library was huge, equivalent to a lending library), a fellow cat lover, lover of food, a dramaturge, so organized (she kept all of her payslips!) and a haver of fixed principles.

And I'll never forget what you told me from your hospital bed "Courage and strength"

She is with her mom and dad and brother now in Heaven. Able to eat all the foods she shouldn't have eaten.

Link to a Van WA neighbourhood association where Megaera was secretary for years pdf

Last edited:
Delightful Life.

I am sorry for your loss.
I had the opportunity to chat with Nutmeg a few times, and had her name for Secret Santa once.
Thanks for sharing the word with the community.

I have known about your loss for a while, but thank you for the tribute and for sharing some more of Nutmeg's life with us. Love that name. Her father chose it well, I think. (y)

I have known about your loss for a while, but thank you for the tribute and for sharing some more of Nutmeg's life with us. Love that name. Her father chose it well, I think. (y)
Her father also was widely red and he named her after a character in
3054626872.jpg
Where a scientist discovers a ray that can bring statues to life and the scientist's gf is secretly a witch named Megaera who adds a little more oomph to things as they go on a night long moveable party as statues of Greek Gods and Goddesses are brought to life. Shenanigans ensue :3

It took me a while to memorize her name
I had to break it up into Mega Era.

And because of her precise diction, she got mistaken for various ethnicities from Australian to British.

Last edited:
Back