Wonder Mail issue

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

If you click the envelope, it drops down a list of recent conversations (forget how recent, but I get four).

If you then click on the "Show All" link, it will take you to the first page of your list of conversations.

I think it has worked that way at least since we went to Xenforo 2.1, which was probably 4 years ago now.

If you click the envelope, it drops down a list of recent conversations (forget how recent, but I get four).

If you then click on the "Show All" link, it will take you to the first page of your list of conversations.

I think it has worked that way at least since we went to Xenforo 2.1, which was probably 4 years ago now.
Nothing shows when I click the envelope except the drop-down with “you have no recent conversations” and “show all”. Most recent was about a week ago.

Nothing shows when I click the envelope except the drop-down with “you have no recent conversations” and “show all”. Most recent was about a week ago.
I have messages going back to Thursday in recent. I'll need to see how long is considered recent. Don't know offhand, but likely if your most recent is about a week ago and you're not showing any recent conversations, then perhaps it is a week or thereabouts.

The default setting for displaying conversations in recent conversations is 72 hours. Which fits with mine. The oldest in recent is Thursday at 8:22pm which will hit 72 hours at 8:22pm this evening. I can increase that but not sure how high it is worth going. 72 hours is certainly sufficient for me but maybe I get more conversations than others. I am open to suggestions.

Last edited:
Back