Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Delightful Life

M&M, Cascadian Lovers
Fellow convivial sentients

Let this be a dumping ground for all stories you come across of the various madnesses, crazyness and darn loonie things you've come across in your short travels on this lovely ball of dirt we call Dirt.

Whatever YOU of course consider to be mad crazy kabong etc

I'll begin
Chicago Theological Seminary of the United Church of Christ offers White Privilege glasses
(So much of this seems like satire...these days its so hard to tell...POE's law is in meatspace aiiieeeeee)

LA DI DAH!!!

Last edited:
I actually don't see the video as satire - IMO white privilege is an issue we who are white in North America are challenged to recognize, and quick to dismiss. But then again, I do like the United Church of Christ - it's had some great ads in the past - somewhat like the original WC adverts.

I actually don't see the video as satire - IMO white privilege is an issue we who are white in North America are challenged to recognize, and quick to dismiss. But then again, I do like the United Church of Christ - it's had some great ads in the past - somewhat like the original WC adverts.
Right
We don't have to share what we see as mad and loonie as in believe the same things are loonie and mad

This place is a dumping ground for examples of sheer kerplonkness, what they consider kerplonkness

Helps with the sharing in the common human experience :love:

AND it can be fun

To clarify further
I don't want this thread to be a HOW DARE YOU THINK OF THAT THAT WAY IM OFFENDED
You can take that bit to another thread or in WM please?
This thread is just for people to give stories of what they consider absurd

There's something aboot us that is bizarre
Without which we'd be shapeless sacks of meat
They are marvelous creations
Made of such toxic elements as calcium and phosphorous and a few other compounds that are locked away in these amazing storage areas, the centres of which are generators of red and white blood cells and platelets. These toxic waste dumps provide support for our upright posture, protection of internal structures, and levers and anchor points for various other tissues.

When the body really needs more calcium, these storage areas are great sources.

Amazing invention, they are.

Last edited:
On of the best presentations of "we the people" oui ... aye that's eM the paradigm as pragmatic about the strange attractor?

So critical for the "I" situation of those believe they stand alone ...

When they don't .. for in the depths of that darkness of sol ... there's a complete integration ... a sort of becoming sense ... beyond the isolated selfie ... than M'N kind as U'V ... purple dragon that's understood by ethereal folk ... those from away bi!

Does that scare isolationists? Gru Pi as accrue shining in the dark as a candle waxing well ... in alien winds? The 4th state of me, myself and OMI as encyclical ...

It is bizarre to add more paper and cardboard to boxed food and make the amount of food smaller.

If it is smaller, it should need less wrapping.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Worst ... food packaging ... evar:

017ceaed-f557-4399-9674-339237597f01_1.a3ecbe0c99c2309167d8304a0a48446f.jpeg

Round mouth + elliptical body = pain in the ass to get stuff out of the odd corners. Give me a good old cylindrical peanut butter jar any day.

MOG Y's ... can this be true? (mother of god ... an expression turned over from reciprocal M'N worlds)

Then Eris is dissonance ... a lens in the sense of Iris? The great aye 'r ... or one looking over your shoulder and given the rule of honouring your grand mother ... a broad expression?

Back