The ignore feature: why & how

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Going a bit further afield, I can see a time coming soon when in real life we will have an ignore function -- we will have a technology (like google glass...) that will enable the user to overlay into their perceived reality the senses that they want...so just imagine the fun (chaos) of a business meeting where everyone there will have different settings -- one will be seeing the meeting in terms of a Sam Spade film noir, another will be seeing everyone as furries, another one will be seeing everyone as angels and everyone speaking Latin, and so forth

What happens if you put your boss on "Ignore"? :eek:

^ i can see the resemblance to a certain Marvel notable -- now renting out aircraft carrier space
Leader-l1.jpg

[image source: google image search]

Reactions: Jae
Isn't that a stinking philosophy that the authority is always correct and no corruption is considered as cynical?

Thus Wu em'n get the underhand ... a shadow of discretion?

Leads to a lot of amassing in the shadows ... globules appear as gamete ...

Not sure if this has been noted yet on this thread or not, but it should be.

It seems that the Council has set things up so that it is impossible for WC2 users to put Administrators and Moderators on "ignore." Either that, or else the software just won't permit it.

Not sure if this has been noted yet on this thread or not, but it should be.

It seems that the Council has set things up so that it is impossible for WC2 users to put Administrators and Moderators on "ignore." Either that, or else the software just won't permit it.

As @Pinga said, it is coded into the software. Having mods would be kind of useless if users could avoid seeing warnings and rulings by hitting ignore on all the mods. Every board I am on works this way.

We are all free to be out-of-here ... are we not? Some say I am not how I manifest! Thus the divine difference ... in th' aughts ...

Back