Steven Breeze (Wolfie?)......

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Thanks for sharing. I remember one particular chat with Wolfie about our avatars. I have a child who uses a wheelchair. I also strive to be an LGBTQ+ ally. So for quite some time my avatar here at WC was a rainbow wheelchair. Wolfie quietly messaged me to ask if I wouldn't mind letting him use that avatar- it was important to him. I was happy to switch to something new.

He was such a gentle soul. I cannot imagine how difficult saying good-bye must be. Please know you are in my thoughts.

So for quite some time my avatar here at WC was a rainbow wheelchair. Wolfie quietly messaged me to ask if I wouldn't mind letting him use that avatar- it was important to him. I was happy to switch to something new.
I remember that story and the avatar, now that you mention it.

Thanks for sharing. I remember one particular chat with Wolfie about our avatars. I have a child who uses a wheelchair. I also strive to be an LGBTQ+ ally. So for quite some time my avatar here at WC was a rainbow wheelchair. Wolfie quietly messaged me to ask if I wouldn't mind letting him use that avatar- it was important to him. I was happy to switch to something new.

He was such a gentle soul. I cannot imagine how difficult saying good-bye must be. Please know you are in my thoughts.
it has and still is not easy even with all his pain he had alot he would still try to help others

Back