Room For All

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

It continues to sprinkle snow in this neck of the woods. Almost too fine to see and is supposed to stop completely very soon. Melting should happen quickly as the sky is definitely brighter. . We were very happy with our decision to stay home yesterday as lots of vehicles went in the ditch, semis jackknifed, etc.. I read that there were about 80 accidents across the province involving RCMP presence.
The CT has been rescheduled without problems. It was a 'check up' one rather than a crucial diagnostic one following some surgery my guy had some months ago.

Ugh. Sounds like "Snowmaggedon 2010" here except that happened in the more seasonable period of late December. Glad your guy stayed put. Raining here (April, showers, who woulda thunk?)

Sunny and bright here today. Rain is forecast for tomorrow I think.

We'll be having a campfire with friends today. Some friends we met our first year here are in the park so they're coming too. Another couple who used to spend winters here are also in town. It will be a nice reunion of friends.

I went shopping today. Lots of little stores for ingredients for a special Italian meal for Sunday plus errands. I was gone for almost 4 hrs and it was overcast, then sunny, then windy, then repeat.

Didn't get rained on though

I had a busy day yesterday. Went to the local homes show- my heat pump is now 13 and I need to find out what to buy when she fails. Then to my former neighbours who are next door. He has been discharged on Monday with 4x a day home care plus a night visit. She is very overwhelmed. I come and she hasn’t had anything to eat lately, “ oh, I had lunch- is it that late now already?” . I make food for her and thickened boost for him. He is barely eating anything. He is bedridden- which he has chosen months ago while in hospital. It would be good if he goes quietly at home, but I am not sure what that does to her- she thought she gets him home and makes him walk again….
Then I went to a friends house for pizza. Today, I am off with two rug hooking buddies to the south shore for my first “hook-in”.

Good morning! Happy Saturday! Snow, rain, sun and campfires, shopping trips and neighbours' health journeys, and all the other things that take place, or come to mind, we bring it with us to the Coffee Cart to chat, to listen, to deepen community. The tea water is boiling, the coffee is fresh, the baked goodies are here. Come in as you have a chance, and join in! All is ready, everybody is welcome.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

And we hopei for no ruag errs! Rue Garett ... resembling gauntlets ... word chaos ... a profanity given what we know of esteem! A vapor of eM? Fair moans ... was a dashing cat ... Caduceus? Dissention ... about the first cut ... then the latent Ci ... Aye?

It done went ...

While residing in the land of chaos ... what is the potential of constructing a mine? They are building blocks of the hidden code ... they are little wid 'dlers ...

Last edited:
Thanks for the coffee this morning.

Lots going on, as always.
Just put my name down for my "ice-breaker" speech at Toastmaster's next Monday.
It was then, or two months from now, due to conflicting schedules between myself and my mentor.

The good news is it's a learning environment, not a perfection environment

Just sneaking in to add this potted plant to lighten up the room for all on this 4/20.

1713626845253.png

Enjoy the day! To some it’s a holiday. To all it’s a Saturday.
Either way I hope your day is uplifted & you are elevated to new heights!

Back