Post-upgrade Issues

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Mendalla

Happy headbanging ape!!
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Report any errors or obvious problems in this thread, please. I will have a watch on it so I'll see the reports coming in. Thanks.

So, not sure why this is.

Notification is working fine on my tablet.

For my phone, I get the prompt to say "enable push notifications", then I get prompt which refers to send notifications and has two options "allow" or "block" , and I can't click to say "allow".
Not sure if it is the overlay or what. Tried a couple of times.

I am running blackberry / android phone.

So, not sure why this is.

Notification is working fine on my tablet.

For my phone, I get the prompt to say "enable push notifications", then I get prompt which refers to send notifications and has two options "allow" or "block" , and I can't click to say "allow".
Not sure if it is the overlay or what. Tried a couple of times.

I am running blackberry / android phone.

What browser? I am running Chrome on Samsung Android Pie and had no issues either here or on Xenforo Community.

Ummm - so I checked for members birthdays today - it's STILL Hilary's birthday - just like it was yesterday! Glitch??

Ummm - so I checked for members birthdays today - it's STILL Hilary's birthday - just like it was yesterday! Glitch??

I responded in the Happy Birthday thread. Her profile shows that her birthday is today so I wonder if it starts notifying a day ahead or something.

Just received an odd security error message about cookies when I logged out.

I was able to log in again but was told to "go back." I hit the back arrow and all was well.

Someone else mentioned that one, I think. I'll keep an eye out. What browser? I have all the major ones available so can try to replicate the issue.

The message about cookies came up once again today when the site was working slowly.

What is the purpose of the little square appearing on the guest speaker threads? It says "select for moderation" if I hover over it with my mouse.

What is the purpose of the little square appearing on the guest speaker threads? It says "select for moderation" if I hover over it with my mouse.

It should only be visible to mods and admins. I haven't figured out why others are seeing it. You can't actually do any mod actions if you check it, so it should be hidden.

Can you do anything with it? ie, if you select my pst, does it give you any options?
Reason? I am wondering if the box is just part of the layout, and the functions associated with it are displayed based on authority.

I tried checking the box just to see what would happen.

A new box appears at the bottom of the screen with the option to Deselect. But it doesn't do anything that I can see.

I tried checking the box just to see what would happen.

A new box appears at the bottom of the screen with the option to Deselect. But it doesn't do anything that I can see.

Same result as I got under my non-admin test account.

Back