Notices: Messages on top of screen

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinga

Room for All
Notices are put up by Admins on occasion to share information about planned outages, or past outages.

In addition, there are automatic notices, such as your "happy birthday" notice.

When a notice is presented, you can click on it and dismiss it, meaning you won't see that notice again.

Everything passes ... even in a land devoted to other than love as rivalry raises more money than lovemaqon down in GEO Gaia ... it is found to have hidden costs ... albeit there are those that say there are no sacred stuff!

Should the porcine be jabbed to see it is living?

Ignore the post above...just was me testing to verify that the posts were still visible.

OH YOU SCAMPS

FOOLING AROUND WITH THE LEVERS & GEWGAWS OF WC

GOING ALL what's this do? and standing in gawking amazement as WC reconfigures as an Amiga platform (oh SID chip how i miss your dulcet tones) dedicated to the undying memory of blackbelt with a kungfu grip as well

KEEP US ON OUR TOE-EQUIVALENTS, YOU DO, YOU DO

Do you know where the originated aboriginally Jae? From only man or halve by who man! Thus the men halve to be had ... aD infinitum if this is to go further ... behind and beyond deis sects ...

Aren't large sects of words the devil to those that like confined groups of words issued only from one book in contravention of the last aD Verse comment from the truth of John ... much of the story is beyond the earth ... without all the dust ... Lucidly observed in the dark and thus knee dead rest time so we can stop and think ... tis a wise aria ...

In my world they can be anything I want them to be :3

Did she assist in mutating your thoughts or just muting them ... as god said be quiet, listen and NO ... God is out there ... thinking!
As yet the resolution to the human enigma is still out there ... timelessly deliberating as in relativity ... time is slow out there ... allowing compressed eternal wisdom ... falls on us as cosmological light crap ... alternately known as mental fallout! Children of men don't like it ... while the children of God will take anything required to figure on how to escape pure attraction without clues ...

Kinda makes one think ... emotional constipation or stoppage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back