New toys

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

I need to do some work figuring how best to make use of the other sheet of smilies that I have. I could actually just replace all our existing smilies from it, but I'm not crazy about that idea. I'd rather just grab specific ones that seem useful. I will be investigating further as spring wears on.

Hope this final one from the base set doesn't upset anyone. The :devil: made me do it.

(well final one unless someone can convince me we need fecal matter)

It upsets me that you'd add that one without also adding a positive one such as an angel, dove, or praying hands.

Po' operations as in the doings thereof @Mendalla is mortal as the rest of us ... not matter how idealism may grasp you ...

In with the Nous and out with the ailed and augured ... bored to death with the same old, sa' mould! However mycoses and mucosa play a part in the wasteland of residence of mediums ... they pass on ... motive information or as Dan Goleman stated EI .. the remnants of Emotional Intelligence that may stick, may not ... some loose it totally in oligargy ... too slippery?

Once know as pitch balls or Sharman in the great gam ... the "r" being silent as dark in gamma ... the o' lass one ... sole am'n ... wide based wisdom? Broad definition is vague ... however approximated in MB! Meta bi-ology ... no parallels? Totally comes back at yah ...

Actually, I found 2 angels: :angel::angel2:

Any preferences or keep both?

Doggy coming. I also now have a jack'o lantern that I will put up in October and a Santa to put up in December.

These smilies brought to you courtesy of the Sublime text editor (recommended to me by a computer science student I happen to know :whistle:).

BTW, while I have hidden the seasonal emojis until the appropriate season, they can be referenced by their name at any time:

:santa:

:jackolantern:

Just type the name (santa or jackolantern as appropriate) between colons ( : ). I can't really show you because it will convert them. It would look like : santa : but without the spaces.

Last edited:
:santa: might come in handy. For all those times people like to say that prayer is not a letter to :santa:

Back