Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

This will be a busy weekend. House sole closes on the 24th. It is almost empty. Still have to finish emptying and disposing if things. Almost there

This will be a busy weekend. House sole closes on the 24th. It is almost empty. Still have to finish emptying and disposing if things. Almost there

That was a pretty quick turnaround. I don't think the resales I've been a part of have moved quite that quickly (as said before, current house was built new for us so it's a bit of a different scenario). Good on you that you're able to get it done in time.

That was a pretty quick turnaround. I don't think the resales I've been a part of have moved quite that quickly (as said before, current house was built new for us so it's a bit of a different scenario). Good on you that you're able to get it done in time.

We put the house on the market two months ago. Houses in our area tend to move fairly quickly. We're near two schools and it's in a nice neighborhood.

LAST on a pleasant summer day. Not unbearably hot, nice little breeze. Off to make sandwiches for the street centre this afternoon, so my comfort level will undoubtedly change. That church kitchen can get VERY hot. Also, *feeling annoyed*, have to go out and buy a micro SD card for my new phone today. Why don't they just sell them with the extra memory? It's not like I'm using a million apps, like a kid...

Getting muggy here and the thunderstorm watches have gone out. Looks like a rather miserable weekend here once this system arrives (radar shows it's in the Windsor area right now).

Hot day...niece and I picked some raspberries...played at the playground...made milkshakes...played Parcheesi - she won again...sold some items from the yard/craft sale.

What is it about those kids who win games against adults? Are they smart or lucky. My son told me his five year old beat him six games in a row when playing UNO recently.

Well, she wasn't winning so started cheating which I stopped and resulted in a meltdown - we're trying to show her that she doesn't need to cheat to win - especially in games that involve rolling dice.

Last day of 2 weeks vacation, have 1 more week in August and another in October. Of course it's raining today. Already looking forward to the week in August.

Back