Is Christianity the right religion? Ravi Zacharias

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

No adventure of questioning the unknown is allowed under thought control ... and so thoughts recede --- the guise the perceived the time machine brea dwith thought! There ar estranger things under midnight ... kind a parallel with djnns ...

This passage Waterfall has to do with the Gospel and the way to Salvation -----Peter was doing the right thing in sharing with the Gentiles but then when the Jews came on the seen he separated himself from the Gentiles ---The way of Salvation according to the Gospel was by way of Christ and union with Christ ----and Paul used his discernment skills and saw what Peter was doing in separating Himself from the Gentiles ---sending them a message that they were not worthy to be in Jewish company and also that they to be worthy of Salvation required strict adherence to the Law and that they needed to be incorporated into the Jewish nation to be saved ------the Gentiles probably concluded they were lacking something when Peter separated himself from them ---

Peter's actions were very destructible to the unity and Spiritual honor of the church ---- Paul says to Peter this in verse 14 from scripture above in my post ----

14 They were not following the truth of the Good News. When I saw this, I spoke to Peter in front of everyone. I said, “Peter, you are a Jew, but you don’t live like one. You live like someone who is not a Jew. So why are you trying to force those who are not Jewish to live like Jews.

Waterfall ---your quote ---- They should still be able to share a table and respect each others personal preferences according to their own doctrine.

No Waterfall there is only one True Doctrine for God's Children ----and that is the Good News which was in place then and is still in place today -----and anyone who veers from the Good News of God's Book is a false Prophet and Bears False Witness to God's word which says it is Truth ----All Ministers of God are to preach the Truth ---no one is to Preach their own Doctrine and Peter was veering from The Gospel of Grace and going back to the Old Covenant by what he did ----Paul had every right to Judge him ----and this stand today for True Christians who see or hear a Brother in Christ veer from God's word -----

images

This passage Waterfall has to do with the Gospel and the way to Salvation -----Peter was doing the right thing in sharing with the Gentiles but then when the Jews came on the seen he separated himself from the Gentiles ---The way of Salvation according to the Gospel was by way of Christ and union with Christ ----and Paul used his discernment skills and saw what Peter was doing in separating Himself from the Gentiles ---sending them a message that they were not worthy to be in Jewish company and also that they to be worthy of Salvation required strict adherence to the Law and that they needed to be incorporated into the Jewish nation to be saved ------the Gentiles probably concluded they were lacking something when Peter separated himself from them ---

Peter's actions were very destructible to the unity and Spiritual honor of the church ---- Paul says to Peter this in verse 14 from scripture above in my post ----

14 They were not following the truth of the Good News. When I saw this, I spoke to Peter in front of everyone. I said, “Peter, you are a Jew, but you don’t live like one. You live like someone who is not a Jew. So why are you trying to force those who are not Jewish to live like Jews.

Waterfall ---your quote ---- They should still be able to share a table and respect each others personal preferences according to their own doctrine.

No Waterfall there is only one True Doctrine for God's Children ----and that is the Good News which was in place then and is still in place today -----and anyone who veers from the Good News of God's Book is a false Prophet and Bears False Witness to God's word which says it is Truth ----All Ministers of God are to preach the Truth ---no one is to Preach their own Doctrine and Peter was veering from The Gospel of Grace and going back to the Old Covenant by what he did ----Paul had every right to Judge him ----and this stand today for True Christians who see or hear a Brother in Christ veer from God's word -----

images
Did you forget to speak about the circumcision part as a reason for Peter leaving the gentiles table?

Okay, but I personally have a problem with the quote above. I have wondered if Peter separating himself from the non-Jews was more about dietary laws (not eating pork or kosher foods) more than rather who was circumcised or not. I mean who's going to check that out at the dinner table?
Maybe they were all nudists? Was that not mentioned?

Gods of the gaps - when all answers to questions were religious answers?

Storm at sea - Poseidon. Fall in love - Eros. Go to war - Ares. Got a disease - well that's a Demon.

Then human knowledge starts to progress ...

Zeus's thunderbolts are only electrical discharges in the atmosphere ... Gods' territories start to shrink.

God is on the run from advances of collective 'scientific' knowledge?

Based on how many versions of Christianity there are I would have to say that NO RELIGION IS RIGHT.

Didn't Jesus say something like ... 'Anything I can do you can do better'.?

Put your energy there and the existence of God will be revealed.

Didn't Jesus say something like ... 'Anything I can do you can do better'.?

I believe in many ways He did. But most are afraid to admit it. If God is everything then how could we not be both part and parcel at the same time?

In the integral case of part and parcel ... do mortals ignore parts of everything ... allowing holes in our field of knowledge?

It is stoically staid ed in Genesis 2:9 ... when the carpenter got into the trees ... there were clearings! There will always be controversy about the bloody icons attached ... some call this conflicts in the literature ...

Some mean mediums may be prerequisite ... a parallel to prescient behaviour ... fore sight of your eyes only? Kind 've resembles an incipient introvert ... a coming out as Passover from where they previously were? Twas dark in nere ...

Back