Interesting Facts

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Waterfall

Pronouns
She/Her/Her
Have you ever read something that caused you to say, " hmmm, that's interesting."
Well this is a thread to share our acquired pearls of wisdom or anything that is worthy of sharing.
So please share what you've learned over time...or just recently.

Did you know that room temperature water quenches your thirst better than cold water and is better for your digestive system? It also helps to regulate body temperature, especially on a hot day. It can also boost your metabolism.

Bentley's Law is a law just passed in Texas that now forces any drunk driver, that has killed both parents in a car accident, to pay child support for any surviving children until they turn 18. It was passed unanimously in Texas. This law was brought about by a grandmother, Cecelia Williams, who lost her son and daughter in law and 3 month old grandchild in a car accident caused by a drunk driver. She is now caring for their 2 and 4 year old who were orphaned by the accident. Kudos!!!
We have no such law anywhere in Canada....might be a good idea though.

Bentley's Law is a law just passed in Texas that now forces any drunk driver, that has killed both parents in a car accident, to pay child support for any surviving children until they turn 18. It was passed unanimously in Texas. This law was brought about by a grandmother, Cecelia Williams, who lost her son and daughter in law and 3 month old grandchild in a car accident caused by a drunk driver. She is now caring for their 2 and 4 year old who were orphaned by the accident. Kudos!!!
We have no such law anywhere in Canada....might be a good idea though.

Can you make a person that responsible or will they trump Et with a better law on freedoms?

And here's a quote from a woman who appeared on AGT who called herself Nightbirde. She received the golden buzzer but never made it to the finals because she passed away from cancer. Very inspiring with her song, It's Okay.( Wish I could post it...someone?)
Her quote:
"You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore to decide to be happy" Nightbirde.

Last edited:
And here's a quote from a woman who appeared on AGT who called herself Nightbirde. She received the golden buzzer but never made it to the finals because she passed away from cancer. Very inspiring with her song, It's Okay.( Wish I could post it)
Her quote:
"You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore, to decide to be happy" Nightbirde.

These kind of stormy nights can lead to night in gales and something will come of the overhead rackets ... its biblical and starts in a formless void ... extensive veil? Black Booty ... myth remains because of the fixation on not knowing much ... thus abstract obliteration and on they other side we pay off ... some say pay out and thus everything is stripped to nothing ... and that cannot be touched!

Last edited:
These kind of stormy nights can lead to night in gales and something will come of the overhead rackets ... its biblical and starts in a formless void ... extensive veil? Black Booty ...
She sang like a nightingale...yes!

Went to Point Prim lighthouse, PEI- the first and only round built lighthouse on PEI, built from bricks (1845). All following were made from wood and either square or octagonal.
The Cape Bear lighthouse was the first one after the NFL one, to hear the distress signal of the Titanic.
I also visited the Souris lighthouse, which is wooden and has two “boxes” constructed on either side with weights to keep it sturdy against the storms.

German chancellor Olaf Scholz had an accident when jogging causing injury to his face, now has to wear an eye patch. He published a statement that he “ can’t wait for the memes”.
The “ Pirate Party” - equivalent to the Rhyno party- declared him a honorary member.
1694124271196.jpeg
Picture from Tagesspiegel online

Reminds me a bit of Moshe Dayan.

Moshe_Dayan%2C_Chief_of_General_Staff.jpg

Went to Point Prim lighthouse, PEI- the first and only round built lighthouse on PEI, built from bricks (1845). All following were made from wood and either square or octagonal.
The Cape Bear lighthouse was the first one after the NFL one, to hear the distress signal of the Titanic.
I also visited the Souris lighthouse, which is wooden and has two “boxes” constructed on either side with weights to keep it sturdy against the storms.
I don't even remember them talking about the lighthouses hearing the signals during any Titanic story...interesting.

The things we haven't heard of, due to alien powers, greatly outnumber our sentience ... because of forces that overwhelm ... driving memes underground to the plane of awareness ...

Justifies the non existence of the abstract and thus it was driven off ... mostly by the fired up troops ... Ca al vary ... diffuse Ca's?

Is the spirit (Caws) of avarice positive today in the shadows ... thus we get intuit ... the Magi fore Ester ... green cover?

And here's a quote from a woman who appeared on AGT who called herself Nightbirde. She received the golden buzzer but never made it to the finals because she passed away from cancer. Very inspiring with her song, It's Okay.( Wish I could post it...someone?)
Her quote:
"You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore to decide to be happy" Nightbirde.

Yesterday in Berlin Germany, an 18 year old fell when running after the bus and ended up underneath the bus by the rear tire. The bus driver organized the rescue. 40 people helped lifting the bus on that side and get the young man out. Nurses and doctors from nearby offices assisted with first aid until the ambulance arrived. The man got away with an injury to his arm but was admitted to hospital.
I am happy about good news like that and the proof that even in a large city, people can overcome their anonymity and help.

THE INTERESTING (IF NOT ADMIRABLE) CASE OF OUR FORMER MINISTER OF HIGHWAYS

When I was a boy in Winnipeg, I recall a pharmacist named Joe Burowski who went on a starvation fast on our parliament steps, protesting a recent raise voted by our parliamentarians. The popularity of his vigil eventually got him appointed our minister of highways. His most memorable achievement was to change our car license plate logo from "Sunny Manitoba" to "Land of 100,000 Lakes." This oneupspersonship infuriated our Minnesota neighbors, whose license logo reads, "Land of 10,000 Lakes." This reminds me of the biblical account of Israelite women shouting their preferential admiration of David with the words, "Saul has killed his thousands, but David his 10,000s!" In any case, this furor forced Burowski to change our license plates back to the original logo, "Sunny Manitoba." But this time Burowski decided to one-up Ontario's license plate which read "Friendly Ontario." So Burowski combined the 2 into "Sunny and Friendly Manitoba!" Silly, isn't it?

Soon Burowski joined our parliamentarians in voting themselves another raise. This time some guy went on another starvation fast on our par;iament steos, protesting the hypocrisy of Burowski's original starvation fast that led to his political appointment!

Nothing invigorates any authority that the opportunity to share more avarice with moni/monae! Even Da Vinci was swept off his feet by the image of alien wealth ... more chattel? This may have cowed a factor ...

Back