In Hamilton

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

She happens to be one of the strongest disability justice voices in Canada, and opposes Bill C7. I’ve seen some horrible, hateful comments directed at her personally since this.
I just commented on Marit Stile's fb page in response to her excuses.
"I'm just not buying that. I think you're in damage control mode. It was handled very poorly by throwing her under the bus.. I was genuinely hopeful of being able to add my support to the ndp and hopeful of an "Orange Wave". I can't tell you how disappointed I am now though. Looks like strategic voting yet again."

Every party has shifted to the right.
Welcome to bizarroland lol

"When the going gets weird, the weird goes pro"
--Hunter S Thompson

I say then stop listening to the parties and get involved ourselves

Get neighbourhoods together

Form what Neighbourhood Associations like used to be very important in USA

Form our own governments

To those with needs and all that jazz

Well, look at Guaterrez. Even in his position he is not save from intentional misunderstandings. This conflict is a touchy subject with entire countries having a bad conscious continuing from the past so nobody wants to say anything about what Israel might be doing wrong. Kudos to Guaterrez. And he even didn’t forgot to mention the atrocities of Hamas.

Powers always seem to have brutish mentalities don't they; so easily distraught and insecure about what they claim to have ... power?

And there is is ... took flight ... reason is beyond us as an emotional species ... out there somewhere in awes or Oz! Nawe Zin? Snooze ... UNA Woke!

Non cognizant as incomprehensible state from the base ... bottom lion!

Well, look at Guaterrez. Even in his position he is not save from intentional misunderstandings. This conflict is a touchy subject with entire countries having a bad conscious continuing from the past so nobody wants to say anything about what Israel might be doing wrong. Kudos to Guaterrez. And he even didn’t forgot to mention the atrocities of Hamas.
I don't think these are misunderstandings at all - as you say it is intentional. There is a powerful international Zionist lobby with lots of money who are masters of intimidation & are accustomed to controlling the narrative. They would describe themselves otherwise.

What concerns me most is the lack of ability for our 'democracies' to engage a variety of voices and opinions for healthy debate. More and more it seems 'we' must all think & say the same thing or be banished, sanctioned, doxed, etc. Very dangerous.

In the interim ... sort of innate ... much turbulance is required to keep the populace somewhat stunned and well ... naivete blossoming?

Is that ignorant of me to say so? OHL ord lay me down to rest ... can OHL's exist or just as Black Holes in the comprehensive mode? Dar Kae!

Back