Importing pictures for posting...?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

GeoFee

I am who I am becoming...
I sometimes like to post pictures. How do I get pictures from Facebook or my computer posted here?

George

From Facebook option 'A' usually works. Ie. For a computer right click on the picture select copy, come here, right click and select paste.

14.jpg

Your avatar, George, using the right click copy, then right click paste.

How do you post pictures from your computer? I scanned a piece of my art onto my desktop (for the WonderArt thread), but can't figure out how to get it from there to here.

How do you post pictures from your computer? I scanned a piece of my art onto my desktop (for the WonderArt thread), but can't figure out how to get it from there to here.
Directly - from the Upload a File button. It needs to be a small enough file.

Ahh ... I see that now. Amazing what is on the page that our brains get so accustomed to seeing, that we don't even notice it's there! Thanks for your patience with all of us ChemGal!

On my photo editor Bette I think the photo size is under properties tab - copy it first so you keep the original size, then rename & make the copied one smaller - mine has small, med, large I think & indicates pixels/dimensions as well.

On my photo editor Bette I think the photo size is under properties tab - copy it first so you keep the original size, then rename & make the copied one smaller - mine has small, med, large I think & indicates pixels/dimensions as well.

In newer versions of Windows (Windows 7 and later, IIRC), open in Windows Paint and there's a Resize button on the ribbon. It goes by percentage so you need to either guess or do some math to figure out what setting to use.

Back