CrazyDad

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Here is a nice couch, there is always a friend here for you. There is a chair sitting by the window, and a comfy prayer shawl.
There are some lovely grapes which you might nibble on.

I think of the gifts and care you gave to CrazyDad, and the good days , and am aware of how much care you gave him, crazyheart.

Lets add a photo album of all the fun times the crazies had together and include photos of all the grands and great grands as well.

I remember our visit with Crazyheart and Morley in their cozy home, going out to dinner with them, and having them recommend that we visit the tunnels in Moosejaw. We had never heard of them before and would probably missed the experience if it wasn't for Morley.
Thinking of you, Crazyheart.

A cup of tea, a shoulder to cry on. You'd been missing him for so long as he slipped away from you. May your memories sustain you.

Condolences, hugs, prayers. I don't know all your wonderful stories/memories Crazyheart. Maybe when you feel the need, you can share some. We can all share a tear and a laugh together.

I've just heard of Crazyheart's sad news -I'm gutted for my friend.......

My memory of Crazydad?
Crazyheart sent me a parcel of scarves, and as Crazydad watched her getting them ready to send to me he said, "Does it get cold enough in Australia to wear scarves?"
CH, you are the heart of Wondercafe in every sense - and, as such, your loss touches us all.

So sorry for your loss @crazyheart. I hope you find some comfort in the service today and that it is a celebration of a life well lived.

“What we once enjoyed and deeply loved we can never lose, For all that we love deeply becomes a part of us.” - Helen Keller

16473959_1185652371548709_2268505549507932221_n.jpg

Back