Visiting the original Wondercafe

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP reminds me that it looks like how the 'net is changing is to some kind of lifetime accountability & responsibility BS -- still being decentralized & very much akin to a HAM radio network, but with added features of keeping track of everyone's behaviours & reputation, so information on everyone will follow them around -- to a future where total anonymity will not be the name of the game but rather accountability & responsibility

i can already see an attempt at this in China, where they are attempting some kind yelp-like service but where people can rate actual citizens

looking forward to seeing all the new jobs that will be created around this, like Repairers of Reputations :3

unconditional love is risen!

Indeed, stop following a resurrected once dead Jew folk hero who is also a dove & also the creator of Everything & Absolute Evil (*cue David Warner voice*) and continue to live your life trying for the eventual goal of leaving your world statistically a little better...

unconditional love is risen!

Ah, but I believe that He is with me here in the present moment. What a source of great delight and joy. Endless bliss. True abandon.

Ah, but I believe that He is with me here in the present moment. What a source of great delight and joy. Endless bliss. True abandon.
(y)
You're His vehicle
I hope you get good mileage
And that He rotates your tyres properly
And that when He gasses you up, He does it gently...
(which reminds me, what does He cry out when He orgasms?
"OH OH YES YES YES *a universe comes into being* Oops...*blush*"

If you have a clue (Q'lues me in) about where you come from ... and where you're now at ... you may get a glimpse of where you're going ... an nowhere is a pit-eh? Face it we are eternal fallout and thus will eventually come to the point of reckoning that .. and thus the wreck we are in ... due to thoughts and wisdom pasðover ...

With a flip of icons you can hide thoughts ... and a 3 point landing!

(y)
You're His vehicle
I hope you get good mileage
And that He rotates your tyres properly
And that when He gasses you up, He does it gently...
(which reminds me, what does He cry out when He orgasms?
"OH OH YES YES YES *a universe comes into being* Oops...*blush*"

Thus the re-Tryon or re tired rounding up of an earth without corners ... allows places for odoriferous cranks ... irony with a stink? It's only gossip in the PEW! They don't know either as children of passions ... thought, intelligence, wisdom is displaced ... thus the word goan ... in Hindi a spiritual deviant ... OBI? Are ghosts restrained or can they get into your imaginary domain ?

This is obvious if you do etude on widespread myths about metaphysics ... things apparently not as they appear ... in car Nates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back