Changing your title

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Mendalla

Happy headbanging ape!!
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Ever wanted to be the Duke of Toronto or Queen of Sheba or some other glamorous sounding title? Now you, too, can have a custom title.

"How do I get one?" you ask.

Easy, just:

- Point to your name to get the user menu

- Click on Personal Details

- In Personal Details, enter your title of choice next to Custom Title (just below avatar).

- scroll to the end of page and click Save Changes

Voila! Your custom title will now appear below your avatar on your posts where everyone can see and admire it.

Terms and Conditions of this amazing offer are simple: you may not use any custom title that indicates you are part of Council (Administrator, Moderator, Council, Staff) unless you really are one of these things (enforced in the software).

Ever wanted to be the Duke of Toronto or Queen of Sheba or some other glamorous sounding title? Now you, too, can have a custom title.

"How do I get one?" you ask.

Easy, just:

- Point to your name to get the user menu

- Click on Personal Details

- In Personal Details, enter your title of choice next to Custom Title (just below avatar).

- scroll to the end of page and click Save Changes

Voila! Your custom title will now appear below your avatar on your posts where everyone can see and admire it.

Terms and Conditions of this amazing offer are simple: you may not use any custom title that indicates you are part of Council (Administrator, Moderator, Council, Staff) unless you really are one of these things (enforced in the software).

Got it - thanks :)

Click or hover on your name in the top right hand corner. If you hover, it's one of the first ones listed. If you click, personal details appears on the left hand side under Settings.

I tried and the computer said something to the effect that it had to be less than 50 characters. It was only 34 counting the spaces. So I shortened it down. Let's see if it works

Back