Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Jae

What are points - how do we get them - and what - if anything - can we do with them.

Crazyheart, you've made 318 posts. From those, you got a trophy for your first one (1 point), 30 posts (5 points), 100 messages (10 points). When you've reached 1000 posts, you will get another trophy - the addicted one worth 20 points.

You've had similar trophies and their points for people liking your posts.

Does that make more sense?

As far as I can tell, you can't go back and view them. They show up as an alert, based on the default preferences. They appear as a little yellow trophy icon.

They come with every trophy. Trophies tend to be based on having liked posts, and number of posts. Here's the full list:
http://www.wondercafe2.ca/index.php?help/trophies

Members can be sorted by their points, so it's easier to find the active posters with the liked posts.

Forget trophies and being sorted by my points. I want a cash prize for my points! Or at the very least they should be redeemable for a Costco gift card or something.

I have one point, but am not sure why. I know it may be a way of seeing quickly who on often, and who drifts in now and then.

I'm not looking to wrack up points, or anything, but as a person who is wondering about how things are and are we into the Message we have to share.

Some APPS seem to want you to share points, or awards. I am on for the fun of the game... keeps me sharp, I hope.

I have one point, but am not sure why. I know it may be a way of seeing quickly who on often, and who drifts in now and then.

I'm not looking to wrack up points, or anything, but as a person who is wondering about how things are and are we into the Message we have to share.

Some APPS seem to want you to share points, or awards. I am on for the fun of the game... keeps me sharp, I hope.
You have 1 point from your first post on the forums, and 2 points from the first time someone liked one of your posts.

Back