More change is afoot!

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Ah the reflection on twin mysteries ... dark because we can't see one ano the other ... ideal separations?

Here's my concern ....will the work of Edge get bogged down by the operational aspects of the UCCan.
Edge had energy in part as it was separate.

I wonder if this is just a good spin on the collapsing of project funding for a specific EDGE network.

Here's my concern ....will the work of Edge get bogged down by the operational aspects of the UCCan.
Edge had energy in part as it was separate.

I wonder if this is just a good spin on the collapsing of project funding for a specific EDGE network.
Absolute a possibility that the excellent work will disappear or be shifted. New wine in old wineskins always a challenge eh? Any new contracts with EDGE are on hold at the moment as reorganization continues; Embracing the Spirit grants are on hold (just as I was ready to apply for one!); a new director is being sought and EDGE initiatives will fall under their domain. Wworking to maintain a positive outlook as we see how the church embraces this - successful culture change takes many years of first shifting individual perspectives which then promotes adapting at a higher level. God is up to something!

Jennifer Henry is the higher level person in whose portfolio most EDGE functions may fall - Executive Minister of Org Development & Strategy; her profile is on linked in if interested. The posting for the position I mentioned above is no longer active as the date for application has passed. It was an extensive list of required skills & experience! The church is still filling out its roster & then we'll probably get a clearer picture of what's where & who's doing what.

Back