Members ?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Beloved

A question about members . . .

If I click on "Members" a list of "notable" members comes up (with I think about 20 listed).

But (can't find the screen right now) there was a place where I saw the total number of members being around 64 or 65.

Is there not a place you can go to see who all the registered members are?

On the forum page, the number of members is listed with other stats.

I don't think there is a place to see all the registered members (although maybe admins/mods can). You can search for a member. There are also different ways to sort them if you can't remember someone's name well enough to search it.

I'll look into this one.

Member permissions will be in a state of flux for the first little while. You should see all the options in the admin control panel. It's insane.

You can see the total count on the home page. It lists the most recent member that joined as well as the number of members and number of posts

A bit of nostalgia. WC crashed because there were so many trying to post, if I remember correctly.

Ok, I think I accidentally got waterfall on ignore. How do I turn that off?
Click show ignored content at the bottom of this thread so she shows up
Click on Waterfall's avatar so you go to her profile
Click the Unignore button (should be second in the row of buttons below the profile header)

Back