Large Font Style

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Mendalla

Happy headbanging ape!!
Pronouns
He/Him/His
I'm not sure if this has ever been documented here before, but if you want to display WC2 in a larger font, we do have a style for that (I remembered because I somehow turned it on accidentally).

To turn it on, find the current style in the bottom left of the forum (see illustration below). Usually it will say "Wondercafe2" but if you have already switched to "Wondercafe2 Large" then that will appear. This should appear on most screens, I just chose this forum for illustration purposes.

Style chooser Xenforo.JPG

Click on the style name that appears. This will show the available styles:
  • Default - the default Xenforo BBS style. Unfortunately you lose our logo and some of our branding so not recommended unless you really like the colour scheme for some reason. (In fact, I may see if we can turn it off)
  • Wondercafe2 - our default style
  • Wondercafe2 Large - our style but with a larger font for the text of posts. Designed for those who need larger fonts due to issues with eyesight, crappy monitors, or just personal preference.
Click on the style you want. WC2 will adjust to the new style and it will now appear as the style in the bottom left.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this has ever been documented here before, but if you want to display WC2 in a larger font, we do have a style for that (I remembered because I somehow turned it on accidentally).

To turn it on, find the current style in the bottom left of the forum (see illustration below). Usually it will say "Wondercafe2" but if you have already switched to "Wondercafe2 Large" then that will appear. This should appear on most screens, I just chose this forum for illustration purposes.

View attachment 815

Click on the style name that appears. This will show the available styles:
  • Default - the default Xenforo BBS style. Unfortunately you lose our logo and some of our branding so not recommended unless you really like the colour scheme for some reason. (In fact, I may see if we can turn it off)
  • Wondercafe2 - our default style
  • Wondercafe2 Large - our style but with a larger font for the text of posts. Designed for those who need larger fonts due to issues with eyesight, crappy monitors, or just personal preference.
Click on the style you want. WC2 will adjust to the new style and it will now appear as the style in the bottom left.
I shared it in tips way back when, but I didn't figure out this way of doing it! I covered it under preferences. I think this was crazyheart's idea, that's why it was enabled :)

I think it was crazyheart. I copied our template over and increased the font size. It was actually really easy. And while the request was more thoughtful than the implementation was difficult, I will still try to take all the credit.

Back