Creating a more equitable economy - big culture shift!

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

I will boost B Corp :3

I rather like the idea of local groups working together--because locals know and actually live in their area which doesnt necessarily share the same characteristics, resources, talents, etc as other places?

Last edited:
Lol
Now now

Also the Bank of England has talked aboot this as well. Telling British Ministers.

Mentioning among other things how digital currency allows the state or an employer to determine HOW THAT MONEY IS SPENT BY US :3

Im so glad this is all oot in the open.

People worried about the great reset have cause to worry. Trump is a small player in this game I need to reread Harari's H. Deus again I remember the parts about the elites creating children with genetics advantages over other children. I do not remember the economic stuff in the book.

Enter eugenics and dianetics as something has to Dei ... and there Diane goes down in archaic history! Thus temporal as*picks ... just to back up what's in the lead ...

Imagine folk missing certain senses by times! Sometimes this is intuitional ... with a space left there may be room for integration and summations! What does it add up to?

We don't know yet due to alien matter ... immaterial? Thus that is out, denied and eliminated as agoraphobia sets in ... spatial skill ...

Maybe in some dystopia, Crypto currencies are linked to Petro dollars. How else do you fuel the Crypto?
Anyway, improved, human-scale hybrids of capitalism exist. An example...

About: Our Six Cosmic Principles

Do we see this win-win process often ... or some kind of a false economy for the little folk? Thus it lies there ...

It appears to me as a psyche challenge and you know how this goes over with those immersed in the Peter Prin. OD'd or previously ΞÐ'd as Xi followed by th, dh, or ch allowing for Xith, Xidh, or Xich ... and the mysterious ich! A construct ... than some see as AEith ... than the blarney wanders through ...

Hopes are to soon get through what wealthy powers have corrupted ... cesspools that they blame us lessors for when we couldn't afford to make such a mess ...

Source of un reason? Guess'd ...

Last edited:
Back