Covid 19 Vaccine

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

No thing literally
Materialism -- things interacting
No thing

Never diminish no thing as it could devolve into a negative that you could fall into or fore soothe! Some say soothing ... nothing is a big thing overhead ... with burning examples about fallacies over people that amount to nothing! These can intervene anywhere at any time as wisps ... or serifs of geni ... geni in the form of genius are bothersome to those that expect nothing ... and get ide from where they'd least expect. Cosmological reciprocation as a report from on high bouncing off the lowest point (that's presumed nothing) because of corrupted assumptions about avarice ... control freaks will ruin theis sphere!

It is like something else to ponder in your depths that are said by power as non-existent by minimalism (a small BS). A stinking hard shot in the dark ... like sects you can almost smell eM! Did you know that "eM" is short for them ... in the maw? Jack-ups ... things to put a watchman upon ... Bos UN/UNE?

Is there a proper label for a hole in dark space ... a place of mysterious orders? Unseen vapors ...

Last edited:
Contrary to the PC's nothing is right in the greater world ... that seems beyond their comprehension ...

Cognizance is thus out there as hinted or intimated! Is that an intimate concern? Thus something was lost in the agitation ...

Contrary to the PC's nothing is right in the greater world ... that seems beyond their comprehension ...

Cognizance is thus out there as hinted or intimated! Is that an intimate concern? Thus something was lost in the agitation ...
Well, we all are Player Characters in this Role-Playing Game called life

The Dungeon Master controlls everything else, even the Non-Player Characters

God? :unsure:

Unfortunately, much as I love (well, loved, haven't played in probably 30 years) D&D I don't quite see reality in D&D terms like that. :giggle:

Games have got more sophisticated since those days
Some don't even have Referees; there is a certain kind of game called a Player Facing game, where everything is done by the players

Games have got more sophisticated since those days
Some don't even have Referees; there is a certain kind of game called a Player Facing game, where everything is done by the players
Yeah, I still hang out on RPG.net at times so I kind of hear what is going on. Even "narrative" games like FATE and the PBTA family can be played that way with some adjustments. I suspect that's where I'd be if I got back into the hobby. A game where how you contribute to the story matter more than how many pluses to hit you have appeals to me as a creator.

On topic, I am now being tormented by Pfizer ads for Cominarty or however you spell it on YouTube. Up until now, the vaccine ads tended to be from governments and healthcare groups, not the companies, so did not mention a specific vaccine, just urged you to get your shot.

hmm
why would they come back after you treated them that way?

i believe the correct term also is antivaxxer not vaccine refusing soldiers?
(i guess again media manipulation? Satan playing games? humans being racist again? authorities lying? Russian influence? hmm...)

what a joke lol

Sheila Annette Lewis, you will always be remembered...even though some think of you as a little entitled antivaxxer who thought they had the right to everything...

here is a fun Brand report on the US Army decision

Last edited:
Back