Anyone else getting weird message?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Justme

I use chrome. I have Rogers high speed. All my other sites load fine but when I load WC2 I get the chrome error message and then a second later the page loads. It's not a big deal but I wasn't sure if it's a canary in a mine scenario so thought I should mention it.

thanks to the mods, admin and tech folk.

I use chrome. I have Rogers high speed. All my other sites load fine but when I load WC2 I get the chrome error message and then a second later the page loads. It's not a big deal but I wasn't sure if it's a canary in a mine scenario so thought I should mention it.

thanks to the mods, admin and tech folk.

I use chrome and Rogers. No problem here in TO.

I'm on Chrome on Windows 7 over Rogers. Nothing like that here.

@Justme - can you tell me what the error says? Even just a couple of words or a number?

No, because as soon as I posted about it - it stopped happening! This always, always happens to me. But it happened earlier today and all day yesterday and part of Sunday too. It would be just a blank screen or I would get the "He's Dead Jim" page and then a second later it would be all ok.

How much are you going to pay me, or is this a modern slavery unpaid internship?

It wasn't part of my internship. It was :) of a seminary course :) "Greek Exegesis II: Ephesians." Anyway - I submitted it early this morning

Back